November 24, 2020
Today it’s all about fame, isn’t it? Well, we couldn’t agree more. The much anticipated Fame rework is finally here.
The fame system has been reworked with the goal of creating a system that rewards a character accordingly throughout its life, no matter what kind of playstyle you may have.
- The majority of fame bonuses now are separated into categories with 5 main tiers. The last tier can be repeated so you’ll be rewarded even if you’ve achieved the main goal of a category.
- Fame bonuses now all grant a flat amount of fame.
- Certain fame bonuses that act as milestones (Maxing and Dungeon Collection categories) reward an additional amount of fame based on a % of your base fame.
- Abilities such as spells, shields and quivers should now properly increase the shots fired stats
- The potions drunk stats will now properly increment no matter where you drink a potion
- We’ve added the potion attribute to a lot more consumables as well, you can find a full list of all consumables that count as potions here. Keep in mind that it uses internal object ids.
- Teleport stats is now only incremented via player teleportations. Prisms and other teleporting abilities no longer increment the counter.
- Party Level Ups now are granted to any players who participated in the enemy’s death rather than only the one who lands the fatal shot.
Enemy Kill Bonuses
- 11 new enemy kill stats have been added on top of the existing ones (Cubes, Gods, Oryx):
- Lesser Gods: Tough enemies that inhabits the highlands and enemies that are more powerful than the rest within dungeons
- Encounters: Realm Encounters
- Heroes: Heroes of Oryx
- Critters: Insect or small animals
- Beasts: Big animals
- Humanoid: Humans or displays human like attributes
- Undead: Skeletons, Ghosts and the likes
- Nature: Closely tied to nature or of pure natural origin
- Construct: Artificial origins
- Grotesque: Horrific
- Structure: Breakable walls, decor and the likes.
Those stats have been distributed across all killable enemies in the game! You can find here a full list of all of those, keep in mind that some enemies may appear listed twice (for example a Beast that is also a God)
Enemy kills are now distributed to people who participated rather than only the person who dealt the last hit.
- Dungeons stats have been added to almost every dungeon in the game!
- Keep in mind that your previous dungeon completion stats have been reset with this update.
The Arrival update
To celebrate the release of Shards of the Advisor, we’ll also make them part of the Arrival event! Until the end of the event, Alien Biff and Commander Calbrik will be dropping a guaranteed 1x Shard of the Advisor, and Wormhole bosses will have the chance to drop 1x Shard of the Advisor. Stay on the lookout for more drop locations coming with later events!
Agent of Oryx Equipment Update:
Along with them, we are releasing Shard of the Advisor, which will stack up to 35 and turn into a random Agent of Oryx Ring upon consumption. Additionally, you can choose to save up 70 and turn them in for a Ring of Choice at the Tinkerer’s.
Similar to other event items, the rings gain power based on the amount of Agent of Oryx equipment you are wearing.
Bounty Hunter’s Dagger
- Shots: 1 -> 3
- Arc Gap: N/A -> 5
- Damage: 110-160 -> 75-135
- Rate of Fire: 120 % -> 60 %.
- Damage: 95-140 -> 90-120
- Arc Gap: 175 -> 174.
- Projectile Speed: 3.5 tiles/second -> 5 tiles/second
- Lifetime: 1.6 seconds -> 2 seconds
- Amplitude: 0.8 tile(s) -> 0.6 tile(s)
- Rate of Fire: 55% -> 75%.
- Frequency: 1.3 cycle(s)/shot -> 1.5 cycle(s)/shot.
- Shots: 1 -> 3
- Damage: 275–305 -> 75-105
- Arc Gap: NA -> 12 ,
- Rate of Fire: 80% -> 110%.
Blade of the Assailant
- Damage: 120–200 -> 125-180
Cursed Spire Spell
- Shots: 10 -> 16
- Damage: 500-600 -> 350-450.
Tome of the Tarnished Gods
- Proc Trigger: Below/Above 400 HP -> Below/Above 80% max HP.
Helm of Exalted Might
- Proc Chance: 25 % -> 100%.
- Proc Trigger: Above 700 hp – > above 80 % Max HP.
Seal of the Battle God
- Cooldown: 3 seconds -> 2 seconds
- Proc Duration: 0.4 seconds -> 0.6 seconds
- Proc Trigger: when used below/above 400 Health -> when used above/below 50% Max HP
- On Equip stats: N/A -> +4 Attack + 4 Defense.
- Proc Effect: Removed the chance for speed reduction.
- Cooldown: 3 seconds -> 2 seconds
- Proc chance: 33 % -> 50 %
- Damage: 750 over 5 seconds -> 750 over 3 seconds
- MP cost: 110 -> 100.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds -> 8 seconds
- Damage: 350 -> 450
- Blast Range 4.5 -> 6 .
- On Equip: Defense 16 -> 14.
Changed their proc so they trigger when hit under 80% max HP. The proc duration was reduced from 8 to 3 seconds.
- Replaced Halloween Nexus with Autumn Nexus
- Added Cheerleading Bard Skin
- Please take into account that Dungeon Collection bonuses are currently not working properly and it will be fixed with the next update
- Adding option to turn on shadows for items
- Improved transparency
- Improved the laser in High Tech Terror dungeon
- Other small changes/fixes.
- To Helemaalni from the Tester/UGC group for coming up with the idea and stats for the AoO Rings
- All the testers for their feedback and suggestions about the changes to the Agent of Oryx Equipment