Ho-ho-ho! Let’s celebrate the Oryxmas season with a wonderful campaign! Collect Blue, Red and Yellow Scarves by completing dungeons and defeating encounters to unlock whimsical prizes from the Oryxmas Campaign on your merry way to the Realm. The Campaign will help you get your hands on seasonal equipment, festive cosmetics, blueprints and more!
Just like in the MotMG Reconstruction Campaign, we’re providing you with a handy chart of the Campaign Token drop locations and quantities:
As always, multiple quests will run alongside the campaign to help you fully stuff your Oryxmas stockings. These quests will be available for the duration of the campaign: from release time on 12/16/20 until 01/12/20, 12:00 PM UTC.
He is a special Oryxmas encounter which players can build themselves. In the Godlands you will encounter Snow Gods, trusty minions of Jack Frost. Snow Gods will have a chance to drop the body parts of Jack. Collect them and build your own boss! Once defeated, he will disassemble back to his primitive parts – hat, eyes and carrot nose. Destroy those and you will have a chance to get the New Oryxmas weapons and some Oryxmas campaign tokens, the latter of which is guaranteed.
How to spawn Jack Frost
- Collect Coal, Carrot, Top Hat and Snow Body by defeating Jack Frost
- Consuming the Snow Body will generate Jack Frost’s body somewhere in the Mountain region
- Find the light blue dot on map to locate Jack Frost’s body
- Consume the Coal, Carrot and Top Hat to bring Jack Frost to life
- Based on the body parts used, Jack Frost will have different levels of difficulty
- The higher the difficulty, the bigger the chance of dropping Oryxmas weapons and better tokens
Jack Frost Token Drops