We can refund your Realm Gold for most in-game purchases, as long as you make sure to follow these guidelines:
- If it is a consumable (dyes, keys, potions, skins, chest/slot unlockers, etc.) do not use it. Let it sit in your Gift or Vault chest.
- If it is a Character slot, don't create a character in it. It should remain open.
- If it is a Vault chest, don't put any items in it. It should remain empty.
- Do not feed any of the accidentally purchased items to your pets.
- Bear in mind that Package purchases must be returned in full (all items in the package), so all of the above applies to every item in the package.
Mystery Box purchases and Campaign donations are non-refundable. If you've already used a consumable item, we may not be able to refund it as well.
Submit a ticket to our support team explaining the situation (when and how this happened) and they will make sure to help you out as soon as possible.