We recommend that you scan your computer for spyware and keyloggers. After you have done so, please change your password to your email address to something more secure.
Contact us immediately. The sooner you do that, the sooner we can take action and prevent any damage from being done to your account.
Our procedure for compromised accounts is as follows:
1. Suspend the account temporarily.
2. Verify your ownership of the account
3. If any damage was done (pets or characters deleted, etc.), try to recover as much as possible
4. Grant you back access (usually by changing e-mail)
The account suspension is placed so that the hacker cannot access the account. We will remove the suspension once we are certain that your account is secure.
For account ownership verification, we will usually ask for the purchase receipts of your three most recent Realm Gold purchases (if you have any), your answers to the security questions and some other things. Please make sure to fill in this information as thoroughly as possible.
If the hacker has used your payment method to make unauthorized purchases on your account, please let us know and provide us with the transaction IDs of these purchases.
This is the damage we can revert on your account:
- Deleted characters
- Released pets
- Pet fusions
- Unauthorized payments
- Unauthorized purchases of in-game goods (packages, boxes, items, etc.)
And this is what we cannot recover:
- Dead characters and their items
- Items used/thrown away/traded
In any case, we will do our best to make sure that your account remains in the same state as it was before and that it is safe and secure.