January 8, 2021
Hello curious Realmers,
As promised we are sharing with you some of our plans for the first quarter of 2021. Nonetheless, if you want to take a look at what we did last year, please check our 20 minute (or the 20 seconds one, if you’re really in a hurry) recap video that counted with the help of our content creators.
The biggest release of the year is planned for Month of the Mad God, which this year is planned to take place in August. You can expect some big changes to item and dungeon systems… but before that, in Q1, you can expect:
- Account security improvements;
- MANY client polishing changes and bug fixes, including the proximity XP issue;
- New ST sets for the Knight and Necromancer;
- Dungeon reconstructions of the Sprite World and Deadwater Docks, and perhaps something extra too!;
- Releasing one new class. We have three candidates so far… and will be releasing more details soon;
- New in-game notification system which will be separated from the chat, similar to how forgefire and blueprint unlocks appear.
And remember, this is just what we can reveal by now. There will be a lot more changes. Some of them, highly requested. We’ll keep you updated as soon as we can.