Keeping your account and private information safe and secure is of utmost importance. Here are some general guidelines on what you must make sure you do so your account is as secure as possible:
- Use a strong password. A combination of lowercase letters, uppercase letters, symbols and numbers is best.
- Enable two-factor authentication on your e-mail address.
- Disable password-saving options in your browser.
- If possible, use a VPN.
- Make sure that you have an Antivirus software installed and that you update it regularly.
- Keep your social-media privacy settings on.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis.
- Do not save your password if you are using an untrusted PC or one in a public place, such as an internet café. Make sure to log out of everything before you leave.